Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Attention!

"You're the center of every group's attention" -fortune cookie from last week


I'm the center of attention and the wall's inside my head
And no one will ever know it if I keep my mouth shut tight
My own little world is what I deserve
Cause I am the only child there is
I'm king of it all, the belle of the ball I promise I've always been like this
Forever the first, my bubble can't burst
It's almost like only I exist
Where everything's fine, if I can keep my mouth shut tight...tight...tight
-Guster

There are so many bits to glean from this song that I don't know where to begin...let alone if I'd do all the thoughts justice in my head. So, I'll let them stay there

1 comment:

  1. girl, i remember singing this song with you in the car! love your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete