Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"R"unning

I've been neglecting a relationship in my life as of late.


You see, "R" and I haven't spent much alone time together lately. We are still hanging out quite a bit but in all actuality it's only been in group settings. While in Seattle we rekindled our alone time and I realized how much I'd missed it. I drastically went from spending 5 days alone with "R" for several months, broke up for a little bit, then re-established our relationship with the guidance and support of a group. But I think it's time I take others out of the picture. No, not completely, but I've realized it's become more about the group than about just "R" and me. I've not been able to nurture the personal side of it. So...tomorrow I'm setting a date with "R" and nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment